Planning A Visit?
Some things to know...
- We are ready to welcome you! Our main entrance is clearly marked and easily accessible from the church parking area. Enter our parking area either from Okemos Rd. or Methodist Street.
- Our worship times are 9:30 and 11:00 a.m. on Sunday mornings. (In the summer we worship at 10:00 a.m.)
- Our office area is directly to the right of our main entrance. The sanctuary is easy to find and is to the right just past the offices.
- This is a child-friendly congregation. Feel free to bring your children with you when you visit us. Usually our children come into the sanctuary for the beginning of worship and leave for Sunday School following the children’s message. If you prefer and your children are more comfortable, they may certainly remain with you throughout worship (services usually last just one hour). There are children’s bulletins with coloring pages and activities available when you arrive.
- After worship, there is a time for fellowship in our main-floor lounge. Plan to stay! This is an opportunity to meet some folks and ask some questions.
- Let us know what is important to you in a church home. We can help you assess whether O.C.C. is a good fit. Give us a call or contact us through this website. We’re eager to provide you with the information you need.